Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Who needs to get tested for tuberculosis


Who needs to get tested for tuberculosis?
Ok so we think my sisters boyfriend has TB. He got the scratch test yesterday, and hes having x-rays done today. Weellll, she was visiting him for a few days last week when he started coughing. So my question is, who will have to get tested, if anyone? My sisters been home for a week with my mom and I. Ive gone to visit friends for the afternoon a few times, and my sisters friend (who is 2 months pregnant!) was visiting for the day a few days ago. Thanks in advanced!
Infectious Diseases - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I am sure you should and would have already done this. But I suggest everyone who was in contact to have gotten tested. Especially your sister's pregnant friend just as a safety precaution really. He may be clean, but it is always better to be safe than sorry. May not be very helpful, but that is what I suggest



  Read more discussions :