Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Am I at risk of Tuberculosis and do you recommend I get a BCG vaccination


Am I at risk of Tuberculosis and do you recommend I get a BCG vaccination?
I got a letter home today at school at it says: The department of health now recommends that the following categories of children should be tested/offered a BCG: > Children who have been born in a country with a high incidence risk of TB. > Child whose parents/grandparents were born abroad. My family, including my parents are all German and I was born in Germany and moved to England when I was one. Do you think I would be vulnerable to TB?
Respiratory Diseases - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I don't have the Stats, but would definitely think that both those European countries would have to be a low risk for TB


 Read more discussions :