Monday, January 24, 2011

Question about Tuberculosis and Hepatitis B vaccinations


Question about Tuberculosis and Hepatitis B vaccinations?
I already got my vaccines when I was younger. Does that mean I don't need to get them anymore? Basically, I'm asking if I only need to get them once and that's it or what?
Other - Health - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
The hepatitis B vaccine is extremely effective. It has been confirmed to last for at least 25 years and is believed to provide lifetime immunity. If you have already gone through the 3-shot series, you do not need to be vaccinated again. I have not been able to find out how long the tuberculosis vaccine lasts. I suspect that it is a lifetime vaccination (if not, the source material will often recommend boosters), but I am not certain. If in doubt, you can probably have a blood titer done to determine whether you still have immunity


 Read more discussions :