Thursday, October 4, 2012

Will 9 years old completely Cured Tuberculosis be a reason for rejection of the KSA (Saudi Arabia) visa


Will 9 years old completely Cured Tuberculosis be a reason for rejection of the KSA (Saudi Arabia) visa?
Actually I have to go to Saudi Arabia permanently on work permit. I don't Know (and i am also afraid) if my 9 years old cured T.B scars on my lungs would be the cause for the rejection. plz some one tell me and help me out of the situation.
Saudi Arabia - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Not if you don't tell them :-) They require you to get your shots for Meningitis and a few other things, but I don't think they need to know what you had or are suffering from. Ultimately, as a muslim, you're allowed into the house of God to pray for forgiveness and ask for patience with whatever condition you have.
2 :
When the x-ray during the medical exam shows any scars, you mostly will be rejected. You even won't see a doc to discuss your case and provide medical records. Also no smear test will be done. Only recommondation I have for you, get a GAMCO health certificate which should be acknowledged by GCC authorities. But working in the healthcare field, with kids, in any food industry or hospitality is out of question for sure



 Read more discussions :