Sunday, August 24, 2008

I used to have tuberculosis. It was treated and not infectious. Can I get a residence visa if I work in Dubai


I used to have tuberculosis. It was treated and not infectious. Can I get a residence visa if I work in Dubai?
As I have said, the tuberculosis is minimal and treated for six (06) months. I have the previous film and the sputum test result(sputum Culture) which is negative result. I will visit Dubai using Visit Visa and visit visa transfered to Residence visa I need to undergo medical exam that is why I still have doubt even it is treated. I hope you can clear me on this.Thanks.
Infectious Diseases - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Call the Dubai consulate closest to your area and ask them. You will probably have to have a health certificate from a doctor.
2 :
If you had scarring in your lungs due to the previous Tb infection, it will most probably show on your xrays. However, Tb which has been treated appropriately should not be grounds for denying residency. just don't know how strict the medical authorities are in Dubai



 Read more discussions :