Saturday, August 16, 2008

will a zoo or aquarium hire me even though i tested positive for tuberculosis


will a zoo or aquarium hire me even though i tested positive for tuberculosis?
i am positive for tuberculosis. my test results : PPD 5mm the doctor is not sure if i actually have tuberculosis, though if i do it's obviously inactive. i used to live in miami and that may have contributed to acquiring tuberculosis in my system through antibodies. even though i have a positive PPD test, will a zoo or aquarium still hire me? thanks. to work with and around animals. i'm trying to be a marine biologist. lol
Fish - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
If you just got a TB titer (arm stick) it could have a false positive. I had a false positive... Ask for a chest x-ray to see if you have it or not - you may not even have it. Good luck



 Read more discussions :