Sunday, July 24, 2011

Can I be infected by the tuberculosis


Can I be infected by the tuberculosis?
My boyfriend who I would be getting married to was diagnosed of TB yesterday. What do I do? I don't want to leave him, but what are the chances to full help and a healthy family?
Respiratory Diseases - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Get tested, ask doctor, problem solved
2 :
He probably wasn't diagnosed with TB. He probably tested positive on a PPD or similar test but that doesn't mean he has full blown TB. When a person has full blown TB they get quarantined like E.T. For what he probably has there is medication. You should be fine... in time.
3 :
If he just had a positive PPD there's little to worry about. If he does have actual TB, if he takes the full course of antibiotics he will be ok



 Read more discussions :