Tuesday, July 12, 2011

If I have "Latent TB" (tuberculosis) Can you still get a working visa in China or Asia


If I have "Latent TB" (tuberculosis) Can you still get a working visa in China or Asia?
I have "Latent TB" (tuberculosis) But Not the disease TB, just the dormant TB that never really activates again, unless were weak and unhealthy, but I'm only 27 years old and very healthy still. Well Immigration requires me to pass my health check up next Monday., The doctor Put "Fit to Work" / But also put Latent TB, non-infectious. Does anyone think I'll have an issue being granted a Working Visa? Anyone who has been through this process please share you thoughts. Thanks.
Immigration - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
depends on the country you wanna apply for!!! I don't think so, it will be easy to get working in China, as they are very currpot people and Asia is very big, India might be a option and Japan as well, also depends on your Qualifications, Soft. Eng might be taken in any Country, how good you might be in Communications , by speaking them languages ......... depends on one and other things




Read more discussions :