Friday, July 8, 2011

Where are the worst tuberculosis cases located


Where are the worst tuberculosis cases located?
Can you please give me the specific country? NOT THE CONTINENT like Africa. Please be more specific then that. I always thought it may have been in South Africa.
Respiratory Diseases - 5 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
um, botswana, i think
2 :
philppines
3 :
Africa somewhere.
4 :
There was that guy who had it that they detained here in the US, I believe he was from England?? I say hes the worst because he came into my country and could of exposed all those babies whose moms refuse vacinations, and he could of likely killed alot of them as it spread.
5 :
I live in South Africa and as far as I know the wors case is South Africa, particularily the Western Cape province which has a cooler and wetter climate than most of South Africa. There are large problems with multi drug resistant TB as well as Extreme drug resistant TB



 Read more discussions :