Sunday, July 1, 2012

I'm am planning to go and work to the US but I had tuberculosis and was treated. Will they accept me


I'm am planning to go and work to the US but I had tuberculosis and was treated. Will they accept me?
I will be applying for an immigrant visa after I pass all the qualifying exams for US RN, but I worry about my health condition. Though I have undergone treatment, I fear it will affect my employment. Please advise.
Respiratory Diseases - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
DONT SPREAD YOUR VIRUSES OVER HERE
2 :
Contact different hospitals to hear their answers, good luck to you!
3 :
Under Bush's new plan, the U.S. will take almost anybody. If not, just sneak in - there are no penalties.
4 :
Hi first of all I don;t know if that is a question that would appear on your visa application. If you had a positive skin test, positive cxr, took the treatment you are clear. You do know that you shouldn;t have the skin test anymore just the cxr. Previous exposure does not prevent you from getting employment. WHen you report to which ever hospital you decide to work at just tell them. THey will just do a CXR and skip the skin test. THey may however want documentation that you were treated so bring them along with you. Ignore the postings from ignorant people. there are so many people walking around with it who don;t know cough in the movies, on lines, on planes and people are exposed and don;t even know it!!! All the best to you in your nursing career here in the US from a fellow RN



 Read more discussions :