Tuesday, January 12, 2010

How many tuberculosis sandwiches do you have to eat to impress a comely Wal-Mart greeter


How many tuberculosis sandwiches do you have to eat to impress a comely Wal-Mart greeter?

Polls & Surveys - 8 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
You sure impressed me last night..x ps: please re add me ..I had to dump all my fans..
2 :
none. http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Arz2R1Ve0zFJ1wVL98lfH7rsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20080807073208AAakuqI
3 :
A comely Walmart greeter? You gotta be kidding me; there is no such thing.
4 :
Enough for him to feel better about his own tuberculosis.
5 :
Zero, she should like you for yourself.
6 :
Roughly 300 maybe?
7 :
where's the beef
8 :
considering they probably already have tuberculosis, chances are they won't be impressed... you have to eat babies in front of them... because as we all know, greeters are super old and eating a baby makes you younger...



 Read more discussions :